UPSC Combined Medical Service (CMS)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year held examination for the
intake of candidate in Medical Service and candidates are selected in the basis
of Combined Medical Service (CMS). This exam is conducted under the guidance of
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for the post in various service sectors in
Exam conducted for the post of:
• Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways
• Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health
• Junior Scale Post in Central Health Service
• Medical officer in Municipal corporation in Delhi
• General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Medical Council
Eligibility for UPSC Combined Medical Service (CMS)
• Candidate’s age must be not more than 32 years.
• Candidate should be at least MBBS from any university
Candidate can apply via online visiting http://www.upsconline.nic.in. candidate
applying for offline method should go for Common Application Form which is
devised by commission and can be obtained from Head Post Office or any Post
Office by paying Rs 20/- and for online payment Rs 50/- which should be
submitted in SBI. NRI students have to the amount directly to the India’s High
Commissioner. Candidate who are applying offline need to pay Rs 100/- through
single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
Candidate belonging to SC/ST quota no needs to pay any application fees.